30.3.11

Paint me a rainbow!

Currently my favourite activity is playing around with different hair & makeup looks at home, not that that translates to any change in my regular makeup at all!

Pink lips on an otherwise natural face
Slick hair with a bright face
Purple lips!! Although Frida could probably make any colour look good...
It's a bit hard to see, but her slick hair & bright lipstick looks great together, like the photo above!
pictures via stockholmstreetstyle, vanessajackman, zara

I am noticing a trend towards bright lipstick in these photos...are you? Hopefully I garner up the courage to try it!!

RANDOM POLL
Red lips (or any other bright/dark colour): Man-Repeller or Man-Propeller?

xx S
SHARE THIS POST

4 comments:

  1. MAN REPELLER.

    It's the only way to be :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!


    oppositelipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love super bright lips! haven't been brave enough to wear the look out myself though : /

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love!!! great post, following you now :)

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.