16.3.11

We. Love. Magazines...

...Especially free ones!!!
If you are looking for an online, easy-to-read-&-navigate trend report, have a look at My Wardrobe's 2011 SS Style Guide!! It's free, you can zooooom in on cool pictures, you can click to buy straight from it (*sigh* I want everything!) and it has nifty 'runway to real way' type features.
100
DSC_0117
T & I are both absolutely drooling over this Milly skirt, which also comes as a dress. It's so feminine, but not old-lady-ish at all!!

Also on the magazine front, yesterday I was greeted by an InStyle delivery (thanks big bro!) after a long 14 hour day.
Let me tell you, there was nothing that could have improved my mood more...

xxS&T
SHARE THIS POST

No comments:

Post a Comment

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.