24.5.11

Floutfit!

Floutfit is my new term for flat outfit. This post should be alternatively titled- how to do an outfit post when you have no photographer/tripod!!

This outfit is a modified version of one I wore out on the weekend (minus the tights & black trench!) & includes a couple of recent acquisitions: the boots, belt & dress! You can't really see the cute high neck or cap sleeves on the dress when it's laying flat like this, but trust me- they're there!
Dress- (no brand)- Bindaring Red Cross clothing sale ($3!!)
Belt- Banana Republic- Bindaring Red Cross clothing sale ($2!!)
Black silk shift
Black boots- Novo

Other loot from the sale include a James Perse tee, a Gap angora bucket hat, a navy chunky scarf...and that's all I can remember at the moment!

Hopefully for the next outfit post, there will be a person inside the clothes...

xx S
SHARE THIS POST

6 comments:

  1. haha floutfit. Love it! Those boots look pretty ideal. I've been on the lookout for something similar. Might have to pop by novo me thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARRRGH!! i have been eyeing off those boots for ages ever since i saw them in the display window. Perfect little ankle boots to trapse around aimlessly in!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see you wearing this amazing outfit..and great shoes..love them

    Great blog by the way..Maybe you can visit me and hopefully follow each other. Let me know.

    Kisses,
    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Floutfit - this makes me giggle:]

    Thanks for visiting my blog and dropping a comment!

    Hope to see you around!

    Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  5. super fab outfit! love those boots!! thanks hunni for your comments! so happy you like my blog!
    ps. check out todays post doll... it's a DIY of the Dries Van Noten denim ;)

    xx
    http://www.iletaitunefois.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dress. What a fantastic find. xx

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.