22.1.12

Seriously Pastel

I suppose it was only a matter of time until the (fashion) world got sick of bright colours... which explains the birth of pastel-blocking, if that's even the term! This editorial starring Magdalena Frackowiak is my favourite example of grown up pastels for cool weather.

magdalena_frackowiak2
magdalena_frackowiak4
magdalena_frackowiak3
Images from FashionGoneRogue

Here are a few pink, green and neutral items I wouldn't mind adding to my pastel-drobe. (Hardeehar - good one S.) Especially that amazing blue Dion Lee jacket!!

Screen Shot 2012-01-22 at 11.09.01 AM

Sambag shift dress here
Acne angora jumper here & green shorts here
Dion Lee jacket here
3.1 Phillip Lim dress here


T & I are starting another (loooong) year of uni tomorrow, wish us luck!

xx S
SHARE THIS POST

9 comments:

  1. wishing you the best of luck! lovely candy-coloured post!:)
    www.miouprincesslovespink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. loving the green

    http://herpersona.blogspot.com/
    http://herpersona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You start the uni year so early! Good luck to the both of you, I'm sure you'll kick it. To be honest, I've been starting to actually miss the uni days lately, even the assignments, study and exams (what a weirdo).

    Great post though! I'm in-love with this new 'pastel-blocking' trend, I find it so flirty (not to mention that delicately placed popsicle stick - who is the target audience of the campaign again? Hahaha). And seriously, give me a Dion Lee jacket any day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this pastel trend! Such a cool post!

    xxo Nissy
    nissybunique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is that model in the bottom picture Rachael Grasso? It really looks like her!

    And I loooovvvveeee that pleated blue skirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sinèad- yes I'm pretty sure it is! She's an awesome model.

    Thanks for the lovely comments everyone :)

    xx S

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha we were good friends in primary school! It's awesome that she's doing so well :D

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.