17.4.12

Pre-Hospital Shambles

DSC_0416

I'd love to say this outfit is an illustration of my exemplary colour matching skillz, but I'd better be honest & admit that I woke up at 6.30am with a 6.53am bus to catch.

A bright cotton shirt + my wear-thrice-a-week pants + a clashing belt seemed the way to go.
Cover sleepy eyes with whacky sunnies & (rush) out the door! 

DSC_0406
DSC_0465
Yay!  Finally you can see my favourite & super useful Ferragamo bag from T & her beau for my birthday last year.
DSC_0411
Pink cotton shirt - thrifted
Red belt - mother's
Pants & shoes- CR
Bag - Ferragamo (gift)
Sunnies - LoveCouture


T&I used to think red & pink were a radical combination, but the more I try it, the more I think they go quite nicely.  Nearly as well as the random red car goes with my red belt.

xx S
SHARE THIS POST

1 comment:

  1. Nothing more classic than a cotton shirt, but the pop of color makes it more refreshing!

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.