21.5.12

It's Pamper Time.

Winter Treats

1. Clarins Pore Minimising Serum  2. Clarisonic Mia - I hear this one's definitely a winner  3. Clarins Pure & Radiant Mask   4. Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash Grapefruit Cleanser - my all time cheapie favourite.  5. Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil - my cuticles hate me; perhaps some TLC will change them  6. Dermalogica Multivitamin Hand & Nail Treatment  7. Skinceuticals Advanced Body Firming Lotion - can't get jiggly this Winter.  8. La Prairie Skin Caviar - I wish...  9. Napoleon Perdis Barely Blushing Barely Rouge - for when less is more.  10. Lanolips Rose Balm Intense - for very dry hands & lips  11. Lanolips Lip Ointment in "Apples"  12. ghd Opulence Mask - a once-a-week luxury for blow-dried hair  13. Moroccanoil Treatment - cult classic  14. ghd Thermal Protector   15. ghd Remedy Cream Daily Leave-In Treatment - for when your hair has been through too much.

Go forth, and be luxurious.
xx T
SHARE THIS POST

5 comments:

  1. Ooh I desperately want to try the Clarisonic Mia, I've heard good things too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. T, if you can afford to buy La Prairie then I expect a really awesome present for my next birthday. Like a car, or something.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The picture says "products... I'd like to get my hands on" - never said anything about having any of it, save the Neutrogena! hahaha

      Delete
  3. I was lucky enough to win that exact Clarisonic Mia in a Wellness WA giveaway and it definitely lives up to the hype - I use it every day!
    Next on my list is spray in moroccan oil! I love seeing bloggers' beauty essentials and wishlists - thanks for sharing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will have to try out the Clarisonic then!

      However, I did a bit of research into the hype that is Moroccanoil. Lots and lots and lots of silicon, with not much argan oil apparently! Monique said lube is probably a better (and cheaper) option! hahaha.
      Pretty interesting article here: http://kjbennett.com/moroccan-oil-hype

      Delete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.