26.6.12

Another Winter Wish-list

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling rather partial to white and grey this Southern Winter season.
Not that I don't love my standard winter uniform (read: black), but some frosty tones are just a bit more fun in the sea of black.

Winter Wishlist


Clockwise from top-left:
Samantha Wills "Grandmother's Gift" ring in frost & onyx
Sass & Bide "The End" collarless blazer in ombre scribble print
Georg Jensen lace-up cuff
Georg Jensen tie cuff
Banjo & Matilda "Manhattan" sweater 
Ksubi "Rana" sunglasses in black
Lisa Ho leather suede flat Italian boot
Sambag "Charlie" python fold-over envelope clutch (on sale!)
Ksubi "Super Skinny" jeans

xx T
SHARE THIS POST

6 comments:

  1. The blazer is killer.... zomg I want so much stuff for winter....

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sass and bide blazer is a killer! I've been eyeing it for a while now! it is so perfect for winter and also an amazing trans-seasonal piece!
    :)
    xxx

    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT 

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely choices!:)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sass & Bide, why must you always be so damned perfect?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm also lusting after that sass and bide blazer!

    ReplyDelete

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.