25.8.12

Restyle: Shorty

IMG_2298

Even though I'm a fan of the shorts-in-Winter idea, it isn't very practical, so I think this outfit would be much better suited to Summer!  PX & I went out super early in the morning to take these photos (I froooze for you, little blog!) so my face looks really really sleepy....

DIY Details
Since seeing Hanne Gaby's awesome shorts collection (see here & here), I've wanted to make some fun sporty shorts.  These shorts began as 3/4 length pants (an atrocity).  I chopped them into this scooped-higher-at-the-sides shape & added black piping to the edges.  
The shoes are a basic glitter-shoe project using $15 loafers from Rubi Shoes.  Past glitter projects here.

IMG_2305
IMG_2306
IMG_2307
IMG_2300
Photos by PX

Pants - St Vincent de Paul ($4)
Jumper - Save the Children ($5)
Shoes - Rubi shoes

xx S
SHARE THIS POST

No comments:

Post a Comment

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.