17.3.14

Lists

Autumn list

A friend once told me that I'd be a rubbish doctor because I had good handwriting.  Well, to him I will honestly say that the nurses usually love my notes unless I've got three patients on the go and then my scrawl goes out the window.  But on disco-shift days like today (isn't that such a fun name?  I've stolen it from a doctor pal), when I'm sitting at home messing around on a Wacom tablet I gifted to myself, the above is pretty legible right?  Dare I say darn good looking.

And with no paint to clean up after!  Just command + z if I stuff up a line!  

Ahhh technology.  Time for a nap.


T

P.S. did I tell you I've started drinking coffee now?  I guess I'm a real doctor!  Hooray!


SHARE THIS POST

No comments:

Post a Comment

We take time to read each and every comment - thanks for visiting Le.Fanciulle!

Le.Fanciulle. All rights reserved. © Maira Gall.